Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms apply. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
2. Promoter. The promoter of this competition is Ivy Societe of ivysociete.com
3. Competition period. This competition commences at 11am (AEST) Monday 19th of September 2022 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) Tuesday 27th of September 2022, (“Competition Period”).
4. Eligibility. Entry is only open to worldwide residents who:
1) are 18 years of age or older
2) livelihood sourced from the sex work industry
3) are not:
a) Current employees of the Promoter; or
b) immediate family members of employees of the Promoter.
3) Eligible Entrants. The Promoter may request any entrant at any time to provide reasonable evidence that he or she meets the eligibility requirements and a failure to do so will result in disqualification from this competition.
5. How to Enter. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, a) go to the Ivy Societe Twitter page https://twitter.com/ivysociete and follow.
2. Tag a friend
3. Comment what you love most about Ivy Société
5.1) Eligible Entrants may only submit one (1) Entry per day during the Competition Period.
5.2) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected Entries (whether or not before or after receipt by the Promoter) or for any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) including inaccessibility of any website during the Competition Period.
6. Prizes. There is one (1) prizes to be won. Prize includes:
6 month homepage feature
6 month elite advertising package
100 spotlight credits
7. Notification. The Prize Winner will be notified by a private Twitter message sent by the Promoter within two business days of the draw. It is the responsibility of the relevant Eligible Entrant to respond to the Notification Twitter Message within 3 business days of the Notification Message being sent (“Final Response Date”). The Promoter is not responsible for contacting the Prize Winner by any other method or for the relevant Prize Winner not receiving the Notification Twitter Message for any reason (including, without limitation, due to any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control. Subject to paragraph 10(2), the Promoter will not notify any other entrant except the Prize Winner.
8. Claiming the Prizes. To claim their Prize, the relevant Prize Winners must respond to the Notification Twitter Message on or before the Final Response Date, including their postal address.
1) Once the Prize Winner has responded to the Notification Twitter Message on or before the Response Date:
a) they will be publicly announced on the Ivy Societe Instagram and Twitter page as the Prize Winner of the Prize; and
b) the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavors to advise the Prize Winner as to how the Prize are to be distributed within 3 business days of the relevant Prize Winner responding to the Notification Twitter Message.
2) If the Prize Winner does not respond to the Notification Twitter Message on or before the Final Response Date, the Prize Winner Entry will be deemed null and void (and no compensation will be paid in lieu).
9. Other conditions relevant to the Prize.
1) the Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value or availability of the Prizes. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion and for any reason to substitute the Prize (or any part of a Prize) for a prize of similar retail value or specification if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not able to give the Prize Winner the Prize;
3) the Promoter will not replace or substitute the Prize or provide compensation where the Prize Winners is unable to claim or use the Prize for any reason including cancellation or discontinuance or unavailability of the Prize, inclement weather or illness or where the Prize Winner do not receive the Notification Twitter Message or do not receive the Prize through providing incorrect Contact Details.
10. Liability and Release. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death, illness, personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence), as a result of, or in any way connected with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any defects in the Prize and takes no responsibility for the loss or theft of the Prize or misuse of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law, all entrants in this competition agree to release, fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all liability, cost, loss, damage, expense, claim or other right of action arising out of, or in connection with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize including (but not limited to) death, illness or personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. Disqualification. The Promoter may at any time (and at its sole discretion) disqualify any entrant for:
a) tampering with the Entry or competition process, including by exceeding the limitation on the number of entries or acting in a manner that affects the fairness of the competition; or
b) otherwise breaching these terms and conditions.
1) Entrants acknowledge and agree that they:
a) are solely responsible for the content of their Entry and must ensure that they comply at all times with all applicable terms and conditions of the Ivy Societe Competition; and
b) must not attempt to interfere with or undermine the operation of the competition, or otherwise attempt to obtain any unfair advantage.
12. Privacy Notice. The Promoter collects entrants’ Personal Information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to its officers, employees. Entrants must provide the Personal Information otherwise their entries will be invalid. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period and unless otherwise advised by the Promoter, use the entrant’s Personal Information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including, but not limited to, sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, the entrant. Personal Information will be stored by the Promoter at the address given above and entrants may contact the Promoter by mail at the address above to access or correct their Personal Information.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ivy Societe and not to any other party.
Ivy Société Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, including the creation of a profile on the website, browsing the website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Ivy Société.
We are not an escort agency. We are not responsible for the content placed on the website and we do not warrant that we agree or hold the views and/or opinions that may be expressed on the website. We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
These Terms and Conditions come into effect when the user perform below activities:
We carry sole discretion to change terms at any point without asking the end users and members.
Ivy Société provides a platform for digital services, which are discretely developed for the purposes of 3rd party escort advertisements and paid marketing.
By becoming a member of Ivy Société and advertising pictures, the Advertiser acknowledges that:
The Advertiser should and must not impersonate or pose as any other person and agrees to not to try even after becoming the member. Membership rights can be revoked without Advertisers consent if a similar issue is experienced. The Advertiser must not under any circumstances send another person in their place for any appointment. In case you cannot attend the appointment, should notify us and end the customer in 24 hours of advance.
Advertiser to assure that they are not linked, registered, associated with our competition and have not planning to associate with them while being our member.
The Advertiser agrees and understand that if found, in the opinion of Ivy Société committing to below:
The Advertiser authorises Ivy Société to publish the Advertiser’s provided all photographs and information on website, and on any other platforms Ivy Société operates on to market and promote the Ivy Société Services
Ivy Société reserves the right to edit the Advertiser’s images to match the required size for pictures to be uploaded on the website.
Ivy Société has the right to publish Advertisers images as they have been received unless Ivy Société has been notified by the Advertiser that image has to be blurred on some sections or to be removed.
The Advertiser is sole responsible and ensures that:
their provided photographs and information in the advertisement is compliant with all relevant Australian State, Territory and Federal laws and laws of any other country in which the Advertiser advertises, or provides, escort or sex work services, including States, Territories and countries that the Advertiser is touring in, including but not limited to the:
Territory in which the Advertiser does business; and
All advertisements submitted by the Advertiser will be first reviewed by the customer service team of Ivy Société before they are published online. If Ivy Société identifies that the advertisement is conflicting with all applicable laws, Ivy Société will not allow advertiser to publish the advertisement. Further information for clarification maybe requested by the Advertiser.
Advertiser confirms that he/she will not place a reference link of their Ivy Société profile on another platform.
The Advertiser’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also constitutes the Advertiser’s acceptance of the Ivy Société Copyright, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer and Acceptable Use Policy.
Advertisement will be published online after funds cleared in Ivy Société’s bank account. The advertising period will commence from the time and date on which payment is received.
Ivy Société may decide, in its absolute discretion, to give the Advertiser a free period of advertising.
Ivy Société has the right to accept the requests by Advertiser to pause the current ads and can pause the payment and defer it to credit for future advertisements. Credit is to be used within 90 days, else will be considered expired.
Ivy Société can at its absolute discretion, can terminate any advertising or subscription which are considered to be in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
Frequent requests by an Advertiser of image changes can be declined by Ivy Société.
Ivy Société will conduct image verification and understand there can be a minor difference between the actual advertiser and the photographs’ provided, by image verification will be conducted with certain tolerance to be allowed.
If Ivy Société identifies or receives a complaint of Advertiser no longer matching the photographs provided on advertised on Ivy Société platforms, Ivy Société may terminate membership on immediate basis and can consider legal actions against the responsible Advertiser.
The privacy and safety of everyone using Ivy Société is always our first priority. In the case that we have an indication or have received information that you could be a person that threatens the privacy and safety of any person using our platform, we are obliged to deny your request to advertise with us. This is inclusive of all in person and online events held by Ivy Société and we are obliged to deny your request to attend. We understand this response may be difficult to receive, however all decisions are made without bias and with the highest regard for the safety of our community. Please understand that the outcome of your request has been carefully considered and is therefore final.
The Advertisers and Users acknowledge that:
Ivy Société conducts a mandatory image verification and authentication process in which all provided photographs are matched with the identification photo provided by the Advertoser. The identity verification photograph features should not be false and misleading or of any other person. Advertiser’s profile can be blocked if image verification is failed.
Ivy Société may use some or all of the following (without any limitation):
Despite of conducting image verification, Ivy Société doesn’t confirm and guarantee that the advertiser is same when dealt in person.
Browsing of the website is free and no membership is required.
In order to create and post your profile on the website, you must become a member. To become a member, you must complete your registration details in the manner described on the website.
We reserve the right to terminate your membership without notice at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Membership of this website is only open to you if you are eighteen (18) years old or over.
You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, you must notify us of any change to the registration details as originally supplied.
Upon registration, you will be provided with an account designation. Membership is free within a 30 days trial period and pricing starts from $99 per month. The advertiser may elect to pay on a per month basis. The paid service period will commence at the time and date in which payment is received. Your paid subscription is set to automatically debit your credit or debit card used. You will be notified prior to expiration of your advertisement so you can action accordingly. Payment must be received before the advertisement can be displayed. If payment is not received by the date of expiration of the advertising period, we reserve the right to remove your profile from the search results until you pay the fee for a further advertising period.
If we decide, in our sole discretion, to offer you a free period of advertising as part of any promotional campaign, you will be notified of when the advertising period will commence and finish.
By registering as an advertiser of our website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
Provision of Content for Profiles
If you are registered as a member for creating and posting your profile on this website, you are able to provide us with content pursuant to these terms and conditions.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the production of the content and abide by the members’ obligations set out below.
We reserve the right to remove your content and/or terminate your membership without notice at any time if you breach these terms and conditions. Our decision is final and we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to edit, retract or delete the contents that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reasons, which we disclose at our discretion and convenience.
Please be aware that the content that you provide to the website is governed by the rules and regulation of each state. The state in which you reside are the statutory rules and regulations in which you must abide when placing your advertisement on the website. If you are unsure of what you can and cannot include in your profile advertisement, please see our FAQ section, for the details of the rules form state to state.
Your profile will be approved by us before it is available for members to see.
We do not warrant that any material you submit to the website will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. We do not warrant that we will post your information or material in the website. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your information or material in the website, we do not warrant that the material or information you submit will be posted within a certain timeframe.
We offer no warranty in relation to the distribution, or the nature and extent of distribution, of your content to our subscribers, members and site visitors.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website.
We are not an escort agency. We are not responsible for the content placed on the website and we do not warrant that we agree or hold the views and/or opinions that may be expressed on the website.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included. but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: if the breach relates to our advertising services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Exception to Disclaimer
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You are able to notify us of any content that you regard to be offensive in this website by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not warrant that we will respond to your comments. If we elect in our sole discretion to respond to your comments, we do not warrant that we will respond within a certain timeframe.
Our decision as to whether particular content is regarded as offensive is final and we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to edit, retract or delete the contents that we consider to be offensive.
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
without our express written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks:
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this website.
This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Security of Information
Whilst we understand that any data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure, we continually strive to protect your personal information, we however do not warrant and cannot completely ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take all possible steps to preserve the security of your information.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales. In the event that the state of New South Wales does not have jurisdiction to hear matter relating to this agreement, then the laws in the Commonwealth of Australia will apply. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
CitiesSydneyMelbourneBrisbanePerthAdelaideGold CoastNewcastleCanberraSunshine CoastView all cities...